Friday, September 12, 2014

jessica and chris


i originally met chris just shy of 2 years before his own wedding during a wedding where he was running the photo booth.  he asked for my card and a few months later he dropped me a line with a date and a place! i knew jessica and chris would have a lovely day since they had been planning it for so long and i'm honored that they chose me to capture their day!


cute kate spade shoes...

 i always have to laugh when i take all these pics of awesome shoes because my own shoe collection consists of reef's, running shoes and my fall/winter boots...




i love how these two got all done up and then went back to coloring...




probably the one day in chris' life that someone will take a pic of him putting on shoes...






gorgeous...


first look...







love this...










a very sweet ceremony...



hah! so cute! 





love jess' dad's reaction to their first dance...



love their little duets...





she has a request...

this guy...




um, adorable...


it was such a pleasure to work with jessica and chris throughout their wedding process. thanks to my assistant brian for helping out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment