Saturday, July 25, 2009

monica & jon


i've said it before and i'll say it again, i totally adore monica and jon! they were so easy and fun to photograph and had a crowd that really knew how to party. i have loved working with them every step of the way and wish them all the love in the world...

one of my favorite shots of them below....


ellie doing her makeup. i like her technique...



katie peeking at me...





don't worry, i didn't ruin her shot...


gorgeous!


precious...


what cracks me up most about this picture is not that katie refused to take her finger out of her nose for the picture, but that everyone kept telling me how she had jon's personality...
makes you wonder.... (jon, you are awesome!)



what i loved about shooting monica and jon's wedding was all the smiles and laughter throughout the day...





could these two be any sweeter?








yay for environmentally conscience wedding favors!



monica's sisters reacting to her dancing with their dad...




i never got a turn...


monica's dad with his daughters...


one of monica's sisters told me that their dad was usually very quiet and reserved...


yeah... sure...



a toast...


i had such a blast photographing monica and jon's wedding at addison park. their chemistry is amazing, their smiles are perfect and their family and friends were fabulous!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    I am Kerry (Monica's sister) I just have to tell you that I think you are amazing! You're work is just out of this world! Words just can't describe the way you make people feel when they look at your photographs. I love all of these pictures and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you so much for being there to capture the memories that we will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i know i've done my job when you can't help but smile when you look at the pics... you guys were all such a joy to work with. i had a blast!

    ReplyDelete